|Subscribe to Email Notifications|
|Email To Friend|
We have a current opening for a full-time, experienced Electronic Service Technician to service wireless voice & data equipment. The employee we are looking for must be dedicated, with excellent troubleshooting & diagnostic skills to deliver top rated service to our customers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Diagnose and repair equipment/systems
· Respond promptly to customer needs in a positive, supportive and timely manner.
· Communicate job progress to supervisor & customer.
· Complete service orders.
· On-Call customer support
· AA in Electronics preferred or several years of comparable technical experience
· Knowledge of basic electronics
· Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
· Positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding customer service
· Written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to maintain safe and clean work environment
· Basic computer skills; familiarity with Microsoft Office products and software diagnostic tools such as PuTTY or Wireshark preferred
· Computer Networking experience preferred
· Clean driving record
· Must possess a valid driver license
Please contact Carrie Loney at 888.752.1016 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to submit your resume!