- Date Posted
June 9, 2021
- More Information
We have a current opening for a full-time, experienced Electronic Service Technician to service wireless voice & data equipment. The employee we are looking for must be dedicated, with excellent troubleshooting & diagnostic skills to deliver top rated service to our customers.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Diagnose and repair equipment/systems
- Respond promptly to customer needs in a positive, supportive and timely manner.
- Communicate job progress to supervisor & customer.
- Complete service orders.
- On-Call customer support
- AA in Electronics preferred or several years of comparable technical experience
- Knowledge of basic electronics
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain safe and clean work environment
- Basic computer skills; familiarity with Microsoft Office products and software diagnostic tools such as PuTTY or Wireshark preferred
- Computer Networking experience preferred
- Clean driving record
- Must possess a valid driver license