- Date Posted
April 7, 2022
- More Information
The Project Engineering Administrator assists the Project Engineering & Project Management groups with administrative tasks vital to the on-time flow of projects of large-scale public safety communication systems.
The successful candidate will work directly with internal teams as well as with vendors to ensure deliverables fall within the time frame and budget. This person will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. The successful candidate will also work with teams to develop continual process improvement.
- Electronic and hard copy document management
- Utilizing internal tools for cost and time tracking
- Tracking of inter-agency agreements for configuration management
- Working with suppliers for parts ordering and warranty returns.
- Manage parts lists for common parts, including best price identification.
- Tracking of project inventory, including confirmation of delivery dates of parts to meet project timelines.
- Working with subcontractors for scheduling and payment processing
- Identify and escalate potential delays to project teams as needed.
- Implement process improvements
- Assist with Purchasing & Accounting functions as they relate to the implementation of large RACOM projects
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (including Excel, Word, Project, Teams, Sharepoint)
- Accounting experience
- Experience with Visio is a plus
- Strong technical aptitude